By ERA08 May 2019
This year, the ERA has adopted a paperless approach for the convention programme, in line with the environmental theme of the conference. The usual paper brochure is replaced with an interactive mobile application, which contains information about the sponsors and exhibitors as well as the full programme of the event.
Here are some reasons to download the App:
• Access the event schedule and customise your agenda with personal appointments
• See all the speakers and read their bios
• Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily through an interactive map
• Get important updates through notifications
• See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other attendees
• Participate in voting in workshops and answer a survey at the end of the convention.
The App is available for Android, iPhones and can be accessed through a web browser too.
Download and install the App from the stores (when accessed from a mobile device): https://crowd.cc/s/2zinq
Web version of the App: https://crowd.cc/eraconvention2019
Scan the QR code for direct access or search for “ERA Convention 2019“ in Google or Apple stores:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with downloading and using the App.