The reduced earlybird rate for Europlatform 2018 ends in two weeks, on 11 September 2018.
Set in the historic city of Belfast, Northern Ireland, the 12th Europlatform is set to be the essential event for European access professionals in the rental industry. This year the topic is: Being a leader in access.
The one-day conference, which boasts a fantastic set of speakers, will take place on 11 October at the Europa Hotel. All delegates are also invited to attend the Europlatform networking event, which runs from 18.00-20.00 on the evening of 10th October.
- Keynote address: Don Kenny, Managing Director, Loxam Access: What makes a successful access business?
- Andrew Delahunt, Technical & Safety Officer, IPAF
- Brad Boehler, President, Skyjack: Harnessing new technologies and data in the access business (provisional title)
- Nina Aasland, Managing Director, Naboen: Creating a successful culture and managing growth
- Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International: Industry trends
- Julie Houston Smyth, Director, Highway Plant Co & Chair, IPAF Irish Council: two decades in North Ireland’s access industry
- Ian Cameron, Editor, Diesel Progress International: Engine and power systems trends
- Round-table panel: electrifying your fleet. Participants are: John Ball (Chairman, Access Link & Owner, Velocity Rental Solutions); Jos van Grootveld (Co-owner, Smart Platform Solutions); Arnold Grootveld (Co-owner & Managing Director, Hoogwerkt), and Stéphane Hubert (Chief Sales Officer, Haulotte).
For more information about the event and how to book you place, visit the event website www.europlatform.info
Europlatform will be held in English with simultaneous translation into German. The earlybird rate ends on 11 September 2018.