Firmly established as an essential event for the rental industry Europlatform 2017 will be held in the heart of Warsaw, Poland, on Thursday this week, (14 September). The one-day conference is targeted at senior and middle managers of rental companies.
Places are still available, so book now to hear from a great line-up of speakers.
- Pierre Saubot, Chairman of the board of Haulotte Group (Keynote Speaker)
The Access Industry: a short and bright past, a long and brighter future, if we choose
- Phillip Godding, Principal Product Safety Engineer (also Chairman of IPAF Manufacturers’ Technical Committee) and Ignacy Puszkiewicz, Senior Director Advanced Technology and Industrial Design, JLG Industries
Standardisation of Machine Controls
- Rupert Douglas-Jones, Technical & Safety Officer, IPAF
Combating the Causes of Accidents
- Lee Perry, Sales & Digital Media Professional, Platform Media & Marketing
Attention Seeking & Customer Engagement
- Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International
Update on Access50/Access20 trends
- Wojciech Lisicki, Country Manager at RIWAL, Poland & Board Member of Polish Rental Association
An Insider’s View of the Polish rental Market
- Michał Dębski, Specialist - Department of Inspection Coordination, UDT (Urząd Dozoru Technicznego - Office of Technical Inspection)
Inspection of aerial platforms in Poland
- Martin Vögtli, Owner / CEO of SkyAccess AG, WS-Skyworker AG and SkyService AG
Ecological footprint, our responsibility
- Jim Colvin,Chief Executive Officer, Serious Labs Inc.
VR, AR and the Future of Work
Round-table Panel: Developing New Access Markets
- Jacco de Kluijver, Vice President Sales & Marketing EMEAR, Genie, Terex AWP
- Brian Stead, UK Managing Director, Loxam Access
- Pierre Saubot, Chairman of the board of Haulotte Group
Conference chairs: Morning session - Tim Whiteman, CEO and Managing Director, IPAF. Afternoon session - Murray Pollok, Events Director, KHL.
There will be simultaneous translation in Polish, English and German throughout the day.