The extended deadline for the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA) 2019 is on Friday this week. Entries should be sent in by the end of 14 December.
The IAPAs regularly attract around 450 industry professionals, and is taking place in Dubai, UAE, on Wednesday 6 March, 2019 - the first time it has been staged in the Middle East.
Companies and individuals can enter the awards, by downloading the entry forms from the website They include the new Digital Development Award.
The award categories are:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award (NEW)
- Product of the Year – Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms, (low level access, vertical mast booms, push around platforms, stock pickers)
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled booms & atrium lifts
- Product of the Year – Vehicle & trailer mounted
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms & hoists
- Powered Access Pioneer
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Access photo of the year (Sponsored by Facelift)
IPAF MEMBERS ONLY
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
The new Digital Development Award is for rental companies and owners/users of aerial platforms, and is designed to recognise a significant innovation in the use of digital technology. More details are given on the award form.
The IAPAs is a joint venture between KHL/Access International and IPAF. IPAF will also organise the Summit conference on the day of the awards, with a networking reception on the 5th and a site visit on the 7th. Attendance at all parts of the event requires online registration at www.iapa-summit.info
For questions on the awards, contact Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International. Tel: +44 (0)1892 786214, E-mail: email@example.com
For speaking opportunities at the Summit, contact Jo Power, Head of Membership & Communications, IPAF. Tel: +44 (0)15395 66700, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org