Haulotte

In the third quarter of 2018, Haulotte Group’s consolidated sales were €128.5 million, 25% up compared with the same period last year.

Cumulatively, sales amounted to €413.9 million, against €363 million at the end of September 2017, an increase of 14% between the two periods.

Haulotte logo

The European area continued the trend of previous quarters and posted a 21% increase in sales, still driven by strong demand from major rental companies in most markets. In Asia-Pacific, sales continued to grow, by 13% ni the quarter, mainly driven by China. The Latin American market recovery (excluding Argentina) observed in 2017, continued up to the end of September, said the manufacturer, allowing an increase in sales of 11%. In North America, cumulative sales increased by 9%, still driven by the fast-growth of the aerial platforms business, at 20% growth.

Breaking the divisions down, equipment sales increased by 17% to €364.8 million. The services business grew by 2% to €36.8 million, while the rental business fell by 14% to €12.3 million. Earlier this year, Haulotte announced it had sold its Italian rental business, Nove.

And earlier this month, the company expanded in Turkey, by taking a 100% stake in the Turkish MEWP distributor Acarlar Makine, of which it previously had 50% ownership.

Haulotte Group said it expects to post revenue growth above 10%. The Group plans to maintain its current operating income.

 

Newsletter

Delivered directly to your inbox each week, Access International newsletter contains all the latest news from the North American access and telehandler market.

Sign up for free

Newsletter

Delivered directly to your inbox each week, Access International newsletter contains all the latest news from the North American access and telehandler market.

Go to newsletters