Now in its eleventh year, the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2020 will be held in London, UK, at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, on 23 April.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs celebrate best practice and excellence in the powered access industry, attracting around 450 industry professionals which provides excellent networking opportunities.
There are 11 award categories this year, ranging from new products and innovations to safety and training. The IAPAs represent the global access industry at its highest level and encourages all individuals and companies, big or small, that demonstrate best practice through their equipment or services to take part. Be certain to enter before the deadline: 12 December 2019.
IAPA 2020 Categories:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Digital Development Award
- The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Product of the Year – Self propelled booms and atrium lifts
- Product of the Year – Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms (low level access, vertical mast booms, pusharound platforms, stock pickers)
- Product of the Year – Vehicle mounted platforms
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
IPAF member companies and individuals only:
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES – THURSDAY, 12 DECEMBER 2019.
For more details about the award categories and to download the entry forms, visit: www.iapa-summit.info
This year’s independent judging panel will comprise industry experts with long-standing experience in the business. The full judging panel will be announced soon.