The deadline for the Access, Lift & Handlers Awards has been extended to Monday, August 14.
The initial response to the call for entries has been strong, however there have been some requests for an extension so we are happy to announce the additional time.
Along with the extension, the judging panel has been announced, which includes an independent panel of industry experts. This year, we are proud to announce panel participants:
- Steve Michaels, vice president of fleet for Neff Rentals;
- Steve Brown, product specialist of aerial and material handling for ABLE Equipment Rental;
- Jeff Marr Jr., aerial platform and swing stage representative for the aerial lifts division at Marr Scaffolding Company;
- Tim Whiteman, managing director and president of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF);
- Lindsey Anderson, editor of Access, Lift & Handlers magazine
New forms and guidance have been introduced this year and interested participants can download both on our website. As always, the awards are free to enter and celebrate the best of the industry.
With 11 award categories to choose from, there will likely be more than one category that fits the bill for your company. Entrants are encouraged to enter as many as they like.
The award winners will be announced on the evening of October 12 in Miami following the day-long ALH Conference. For more information on the schedule of speakers and topics, please see our website.
We are looking for entries in rental, safety, manufacturing, jobsites and more.
Organized by KHL Group’s Access, Lift & Handlers magazine, the evening promises to be a fantastic networking event and a great opportunity to recognize our industry.
Companies are invited to download the entry forms and submit entries. You do not need to be nominated by a third party. If you have achieved something special in 2016, then enter the awards and share your experiences with your peers in the industry.
For the ALH Person of the Year, submit an entry on behalf of one of your colleagues or employees, or anyone in the industry who you think deserves special recognition.
For detailed information, the judging criteria and guidance can be found on our awards page. The deadline for submitting is now August 14.
Award categories include:
Access Projects of the Year
• Powered Aerial Work Platforms
• Mast Climbing Work Platforms/Transport Platforms/Hoists
Product Innovation Awards
• Telehandlers/Rough Terrain Forklifts
• Self-Propelled/Push-around AWPs
• Self-Propelled AWPs (>20 ft platform height).
• Vehicle-mounted AWPs
Access Safety Innovation Award
Access Rental Innovation Award
Rising Star Award for Small Rental Company (less than 10 locations)
Access Industry Employer of the Year
ALH Person of the Year
Questions on the awards can be fielded by Lindsey Anderson, editor, ALH by calling (312)-929-4409 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.