Dramatic changes in engine and powertrain technology are being driven by emission regulations and advances in hybrid and electrification technologies. With so many changes, there has never been a greater need for relevant and authoritative information.
You’ll find it at the Diesel Progress Summit, a one-day conference and awards dinner for the engine and powertrain technology industry that will provide an in-depth look from industry experts at the future of power systems for the off-highway markets.
The conference and awards dinner, to be held on September 30, the day before the ICUEE show, will address new developments in powertrains, including diesel engines, electrification and hybrid systems and is targeted at equipment manufacturers, component suppliers and fleet owners.
- Engine and Drivetrain technology
- Hybrid power systems
- Battery power system
- Electrification versus diesel
- Implications for fleet owners
Speakers on the program comprise;
- Keynote: Jennifer Rumsey, Cummins Inc
- Keynote: Ramin Younessi, Caterpillar Inc
- Guru Bandekar, JLG Industries
- Julie Furber, Cummins Inc
- Ray Gallant, Volvo CE
- David Hoffman, John Deere Power Systems
- Rob Kress, Dana Inc
- Bernd Kruper, Motorenfabrik Hatz
- Brian Melka, Kohler Engines
- Dr. Markus Müller, Deutz AG
- Simon Nielson, Danfoss Power Solutions
- Alex Woodrow, Knibb, Gormezano and Partners (KGP)
In addition, an evening awards dinner will celebrate excellence and achievement in the engines and powertrains industry. The shortlists for the awards have been published.