Safety in the crane and specialized transport sector will be one of the key themes of the 2017 World Crane and Transport Summit (WCTS) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 7 and 8 November.
Speakers and topics addressing safety will include:
- Hendrik Sarens, director, Sarens - KEYNOTE SPEAKER (Confronting ‘macho’ behaviour in our industry)
- Mike Appling, CEO, TNT Crane & Rigging (Behavioural approach to creating a safety culture )
- Marco van Daal, owner, The Works International (Anatomy of an accident: cranes and specialized transport )
- Gertjan van de Werken, director, Peinemann Kranen (The Juliana Bridge crane accident: the lessons learned)
- Keith Anderson, chief rigging engineer, Bechtel Equipment Operations (Plan for success in lifting and engineered transport)
- Round-table: managing multi-crane lifts (Keith Anderson, Bechtel Equipment Operations, Richard Krabbendam, heavy lift specialist, Klaus Meissner, Terex Cranes and Gertjan van de Werken, Peinemann Kranen)
The Summit is a key meeting place for users and buyers of cranes and specialized transport equipment. Reserve your space at the event by booking now.
WCTS is supported by ESTA and the SC&RA, as well as other crane and transport associations around the world including CICA, Sindipesa and Associpesa.
Gold sponsor is Liebherr and Premier Sponsor is Terex/Demag.
Silver sponsors are Faymonville/Cometto, Goldhofer, Kobelco, Manitowoc, Tii Sales (Scheuerle, Nicolas, Kamag, Tiiger) and Tadano. Supporting sponsors are Blokcam, CASAR, Modulift, Straightpoint and tecsis.