The European Rental Awards are open for entries, with seven categories to choose from.
The awards, co-organised by ERA and IRN, will take place in Madrid, Spain on 15 May 2019, during the ERA’s annual convention.
Open to any rental company or manufacturer operating in Europe, the categories are:
- Large rental company of the year
- Small/medium sized rental company of the year
- Rental product of the year
- The Sustainability Award
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Rental person of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
The deadline for award submissions is Friday 15 February 2019.
More details on the awards, including entry forms, can be found at www.khl.com/rentalawards
The judging panel for the 2019 European Rental Awards is:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Olivier Colleau, CEO, Kiloutou
- Alexander Greschner, Chief Sales Officer, Wacker Neuson
- Tapio Kolunsarka, CEO, Ramirent
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor,IRN
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA