The entry deadline for the European Rental Awards has been extended by a week to Friday 23 February. Companies are encouraged to enter the following award categories:
- Large rental company (>€15m revenues)
- Small/medium sized rental company (<€15m revenues)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Sustainability Committee Award
- Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
In addition, the ERA’s Technical Committee will independently judge the ERA Technical Committee Award. Award submissions are not requested for this category.
The award winners will be announced on 23 May at the awards dinner in Vienna, Austria, during the European Rental Association’s annual convention.
The judging panel this year comprises:
- Pierre Boels (CEO, Boels Rental & President, ERA)
- Michel Denis (CEO, Manitou)
- Gérard Déprez (CEO, Loxam)
- Pierre-Nicola Fovini (President, CGT Edilizia)
- Murray Pollok (Managing Editor, International Rental News).
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA.
The awards are jointly oirganised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and International Rental News.