Rental companies and suppliers have until Friday 15 February - this week - to enter the 2019 European Rental Awards.
The awards, co-organised by ERA and IRN, will take place in Madrid, Spain on 15 May 2019, during the ERA’s annual convention.
Open to any rental company or manufacturer operating in Europe, the categories are:
- Large rental company of the year
- Small/medium sized rental company of the year
- Rental product of the year
- The Sustainability Award
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Rental person of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
The Sustainability Award will be judged by an ERA committee, so companies can enter even if they are represented on the judging panel.
More details on the awards, including entry forms, can be found at www.khl.com/rentalawards
The judging panel for the 2019 European Rental Awards is:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Olivier Colleau, CEO, Kiloutou
- Alexander Greschner, Chief Sales Officer, Wacker Neuson
- Tapio Kolunsarka, CEO, Ramirent
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor,IRN
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA