The judging panel for the 2020 European Rental Awards has been confirmed, as follows :
- Vincent Albasini, CEO, Avesco Rent
- Pierre Boels, President, European Rental Association & CEO, Boels Rental
- Jaap Fluit, General Manager, Bredenoord
- Karel Huijser, General Manager & Vice President, EMEA, JLG Industries
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, European Rental Association
The judging meeting will be held at ERA’s office in Brussels on 26 March, with the shortlists announced shortly after.
The deadline for entries is Friday 28 February, 2020 and the winners will be revealed at the European Rental Awards dinner in Maastricht on 10 June during the ERA annual convention and the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and APEX aerial platform show.
The awards are a joint venture between the European Rental Association and International Rental News (IRN).