The speaker programme for the International Rental Conference in Shanghai on 22 October has been completed, with Thomas Lau, CEO of Hong Kong-based AP Rentals, and Stefan Ponea, Founder & CEO of Industrial Access (TVH Group) in Romania, both confirmed.
Ponea will describe the investments in digital technology that his company has made over its history. Industrial Access has a reputation in Europe as a pioneer in the use of software and digital systems.
Lau is a rental veteran in Hong Kong. His company AP Rentals has worked on many of the largest construction projects in Hong King and Macau over the past 20 years. He also now has rental interests in Singapore and China. Lau will present on how to manage large rental projects.
The two will join the following already confirmed speakers, who are:
- Brad Boehler, President, Skyjack
- Yoonkee Eom, CEO, Korea Rental Corp
- William Gu, General Manager APAC, JLG Industries
- Tei Gyomei, Managing Director, Hitachi Construction Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (Mr Tei was previously announced under his Chinese name, Xiaming Cheng.)
- Angus Kennard, CEO, Kennards Hire
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- SHI Yang, Director of Research, Off-Highway Research
- Mrs. Zhang Yan Na, President, rental branch, China Construction Industry Association (CCIA)
For more information, and to book your place, visit: www.khl-irc.com
The conference is being held at the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel on the day before the APEX Asia exhibition and the CeMAT Asia materials handling and industrial forklift show. See www.apexasiashow.com
APEX Asia will be the largest gathering of powered access equipment in Asia this year. The first show was held in 2017.