Five speakers have been announced for the Rental Turkey conference in Istanbul, Turkey, on 28 March next year.
The conference is being organised by International Rental News magazine in partnership with Turkish-based publisher APA Publishing and trade associations ISDER/IMDER, the main Turkish bodies for rental and construction equipment.
The speakers are:
- Olaf Sterkenburg, Group Commercial Director, Riwal: Rental sales management and customer engagement
- Speaker to be confirmed, Kiloutou: Topic to be confirmed
- Dino Leistenschneider, Executive VP, Sourcing and Fleet Management, Ramirent: Topic to be confirmed.
- Alexandre Saubot, COO, Haulotte: Characteristics of successful rental companies
- Guy van der Knaap, CEO, MCS: Using IT to improve rental management
- Chris Sleight, Senior Consultant, Off-Highway Research: Construction equipment trends
Turkey’s equipment rental business is expanding and Rental Turkey will give delegates the opportunity to learn best practice rental management techniques from experienced rental executives in Europe and elsewhere.
The date for the conference was originally announced as 29 March, but is now confirmed as Wednesday 28 March.
The main partner associations are ISDER/IMDER, but the event also has the support of IPAF and the European Rental Association (ERA).
For more details, visit www.khl.com/rt