The winners of the Hire Awards 2019 have been announced, highlighting the best companies in their field in the UK and Ireland.
The winners are as follows:
- Catalogue of the Year: Vp Brandon Hire Station
- Website of the Year: A-Plant
- Best Use of New Media: Niftylift
- Best Sustainability and CSR Initiative: Speedy Hire
- Industry Product of the Year: Makita UK for Cordless SDS-MAX Rotary Demolition Hammer
- Hire Industry Supplier of the Year: Niftylift
- SafeHire Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company of the Year (up to £10million turnover): PSM Plant & Tool Hire Centres
- SafeHire Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company of the Year (over £10million turnover): Smiths Hire
- SafeHire Event Equipment Hire Company of the Year: Gap Group
- Apprentice of the Year: Leonie Morris (MHM Plant)
- Workshop Manager of the Year: Shaun Stevenson (VP Arcotherm)
- Hire Manager of the Year: Louise Costello (AFI Group)
- Hire Achiever of the Year: Louise Costello (AFI Group)
The awards were organised by HAE EHA (Hire Association Europe and Event Hire Association), and the ceremony took place in Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
The shortlists for the European Rental Awards 2019, which will be held in Madrid on 15 May during the European Rental Association’s annual conference (15-16 May), can be viewed here.