2007 Financial & RiskManagement Forum
19 March 2008
SC&RA has completed what it describes as a well-rounded schedule for the Financial & Risk Management Forum, 11 and 12 October 2007, at the Westin Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana, US. This event is designed to help business owners and top executives further interpret and make better use of the upcoming Financial Benchmarking Study and current financial management trends.
Featured sessions will include:
• Successful Financial Strategies for Your Specialized Company, Mike Whitlock, Tannian Consulting
• Litigation Landmines: The Mistakes Employers Make in Every Phase of the Employment Process, and How to Avoid Them,Jason Branciforte, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
• Insurance Renewal Specification Techniques to Control Your Bottom Line, Kevin Cunningham, president, and Mike Leamanczyk, vice president and senior underwriter, NBIS Construction & Transport Underwriters Inc.
• Maintaining the Championship Spirit, Robert Terpening, executive vice president, Indianapolis Colts Football Team.
• Risk Control – A Proactive Approach to Protect Personnel and Profits, Terry Young, Construction Safety Experts.
• Corporate Fraud & Theft – How to Protect Your Company from Common Losses, Robert Riley, director of global security, Eli Lilly Corp.
• How to Make Your Financial Package Attractive to Lenders, Harry Fry, president, Harry Fry & Associates, Kevin Libert, vice president business development, Key Equipment Finance.
Registration is US$ 345 per SC&RA member and $550 per non-member by 21 September. After that date, registration fees increase to $395 per member and $550 per non-member. For further information or to register online, go to www.scranet.org<