Podcast interview - Attachments: The latest developments
By Leila Steed24 February 2021
With D&Ri featuring attachments in the January-February issue, we talk to Gordon Hambach, Epiroc’s global business manager for hydraulic attachment tools.
Listen to Gordon’s views on:
- The current state of the attachments market
- The effect of Covid-19 on the sector
- Relationships between attachment suppliers and equipment manufacturers
- The most popular and biggest selling products
- Differences between supplying to demolition and construction companies
- Which geographical areas major customer interest will come from
- Possible future developments in attachments.
For more coverage of attachments, including interviews with Steelwrist CEO Stefan Stockhaus and Simex’s Alessandro Ferrin, please see the January-February 2021 issue of Demolition & Recycling International