The ALH Conference & Awards pulled in more than 50 entries this year. The awards will take place during the evening of Oct. 11 in Miami, following the day-long conference.
Entries were spread across the categories, with each section well-supported.
Organised by KHL’s Access, Lift & Handlers magazine, the ALH Awards aim to celebrate product design, rental business performance, excellence in safety, stand-out projects of the year and individual achievement.
The ceremony will be held Oct. 11, at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel in Miami.
The judging panel features some of the industry’s most experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
The judging panel includes:
- Teresa Kee – Director of Environmental Health and Safety, NES Rentals
- Jeff Stachowiak – Director of Safety Training, Sunbelt Rentals
- Randy Truckenbrodt – President, US Markets
- Tony Groat – North American Manager and AWPT Executive Vice President of the International Powered Access Federation
- Lindsey Anderson – Editor, ALH magazine
A shortlist will be released within the coming weeks, so keep your eyes on www.khl.com and our weekly newsletters for news.
Tickets for the ALH Conference & Awards can be purchased here.