The shortlist for the first-ever ALH Conference & Awards, Nov. 11 at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami, has been revealed.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony the evening of Nov. 11, following a day-long conference. One winner will be selected from each category.
More than 50 entries were received for the 12 award categories. There were a number of stellar entries; if your company didn’t make the shortlist this time around, please try again for the next ALH C&A. ALH would like to thank all of the companies who entered this year’s call for entries.
Without further ado, the 2014 ALH C&A shortlist is as follows:
Access Industry Employer of the Year
• JLG Industries, Inc.
• TVH Parts Company
• United Rentals
Access Projects of the Year – Powered AWPs
• ReachMaster/ABLE Equipment – Fulton Street Transit Center
• TGM Wind Services – United States Armed Forces Joint Venture in Lakehurst, NJ
• United Rentals – Minnesota Stadium
Access Projects of the Year – Scaffolding
• Spider – Pennsylvania Wind Farm
• Superior Scaffold Services – Senaca Niagara Casino
• Universal Builders Supply, Inc – Washington Union Station
Access Projects of the Year – MCWPs
• Century Elevators – Westlake Chemical Corp.
• Hydro Mobile – Haramain high-speed rail terminal in Saudi Arabia
• Klimer Platforms – Detroit Cathedral
Access Safety Innovation
• Haulotte – Activ Shield
• Klimer Platforms – Training
• United Rentals – United Academy/Boom and Scissor Training
Product Innovation – Self-propelled AWP over 20-feet platform height
• Genie - SX180
• JLG Industries, Inc. - 1850SJ
• ReachMaster/PB Lifttechnik - PB 7448
Product Innovation – Telehandlers
• JCB – 525-60 Hi-Viz
• Manitou – MRT
• Xtreme Manufacturing – XR7038
Product Innovation – Truck-Mounted Units
• Bronto – S 230 XDT
• Ruthmann/TIME – T 175 A
• Socage - DA392
• Point of Rental – Mobile WorkForce
• United Rentals – FAST
Rising Star Award – Rental company with less than 10 locations
• Century Elevators
• Trico Lift
• Up Equip
ALH Person of the Year
- To be announced the evening of the awards.
For more information on the conference or awards, or how to book your space, please click here.