End of January deadline to enter the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA)
By Murray Pollok22 December 2008
The awards, jointly organised by Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) and to be presented at IPAF's Summmit event in Dublin on 2 April, will celebrate and reward best practice in the industry.
The award categories are as follows:
• IPAF Safety Champion of the Year
• The Access Rental Company of the Year
• The Access International New Product of the Year
• Contribution to Safe Working at Height – Rental Company
• Contribution to Safe Working at Height – Equipment End User
• Contribution to Safe Working at Height – Manufacturer
• Mast Climbing Work Platform Achievement Award
• Access Industry Training Award
• Access Industry Environmental Award
• IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
The following awards are for IPAF members only:
• New IPAF Training Centre of the Year
• The IPAF Instructor of the Year
• Best Marketing Campaign for IPAF Training
The official entry forms (in Word document format) can be downloaded from both the Access International and IPAF websites (see www.khl.com/iapa and www.ipaf.org/iapa).
Companies can send a statement of up to 1200 words explaining why they deserve the award, plus supporting material where relevant. The awards are open to all companies, not just IPAF members.
The deadline for entries is 30 January, 2009. Contact Murray Pollok, managing editor of Access International, for details (firstname.lastname@example.org).