The eighth International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2016 are now open for entries.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs celebrate best practice and excellence in the powered access industry, attracting audiences of around 450 each year.
The prestigious ceremony will be held on the evening of 17 March 2016, at the NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, in Madrid, Spain. The IPAF Summit takes place during the day at the same location.
There are 13 award categories to choose from, ranging from new products and innovations to safety and training. The deadline for entries is Thursday, 17 December 2015.
Included is a new category for 2016 - The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize, for a technical development that makes a significant leap forward in further enhancing the safety of aerial work platforms, (technical developments that mark a step-change in productivity will also be considered). Click here for the entry forms.
The IAPA 2016 award categories are:
- The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Powered Access Pioneer
- Product of the Year – Vehicle/trailer-mounted
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled below 20ft/6.1m (booms, scissors, atrium lifts, vertical masts)
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled above 20ft/6.1m (booms, scissors, atrium lifts, vertical masts)
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
- Project of the Year
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Access Photograph of the Year
There are two categories designed for IPAF member companies and individuals only:
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
Deadline for entries is Thursday, 17 December 2015.
This year’s independent judging panel will comprise of industry experts with long-standing experience in the business. The full judging panel will be announced shortly.
Companies and individuals can enter themselves or nominate others. They can submit entries for more than one award, and more than one entry per category, should they wish. There is no charge for entering. Awards are for activities undertaken and for products launched in 2015. The deadline for entries is 17 December 2015.
Questions on the awards can be directed to Euan Youdale, editor of Access International, on +44 (0)1892 786214 or email@example.com