An independent panel of senior industry professionals will judge the prestigious 2017 European Rental Awards.
The European Rental Awards take place next year on 3rd May in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and are jointly organised by IRN and the European Rental Association (ERA)
The judges are:
· Mark Anderson (Commercial Director, GAP Group, UK)
· Pierre Boels (ERA President and CEO of Boels Rental, Netherlands)
· Gerhard Gasser (Global Rental Business manager, Hilti)
· Murray Pollok (Managing Editor, IRN)
· Juan José Torres (President, ASEAMAC & Managing Director, TST Torres Servicios Tecnicos SL)
· Non-voting chair of judges: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
The deadline for the awards is Wednesday 25th January, 2017.
The 2017 awards take place at the same time and place as the European Rental Association’s annual Convention, together with the International Rental Exhibition and the APEX Arial Platform Exhibition, both of which run from 2 to 4 May at the Amsterdam Rai Exhibition Centre.
More information on the awards, including categories and entry forms, will be available before the end of October, 2016, on www.khl-group.com/events/rentalawards as well as on IRN’s newsfeed and social media pages.