Marco van Daal will hold a heavy transport and lifting seminar at the Conrad Dubai hotel in Dubai on 7 December 2016.
The seminar will be the day before the Cranes and Transport Middle East (CATME) conference, which is being organised by International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine and KHL Group. Both the seminar and the conference will be held at the Conrad Dubai hotel.
The co-operation with KHL will make it easy to attend both the seminar and the conference. It will be an ideal opportunity to combine a detailed, technical seminar with a day of high-level presentations covering trends in heavy transport and lifting, tower cranes, safety, and the economic outlook, said industry expert Marco van Daal.
The CATME conference is free to attend. Speakers and topics will include the following:
- Maher Kabbani, manager heavy lift division, Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC). The changing business environment for heavy lift and transport companies.
- Dr Peter Schiefer, CEO and owner, Wolffkran. Tower cranes - world class operations and fleet management.
- Mike Abbas, regional commercial director, Mammoet. Successful management of major projects.
- Samir Al-Mughanni, managing director, United Equipment Group. (Participant in round-table) Management of tower cranes on site.
- Phillipe Verdeure, sales manager, Middle East, Sarens. Creating a culture of safety in a lifting business.
- Matthias Herle, director consulting, IHS Economics & Country Risk. The Middle East economy, Iran and oil prices.
A discount for early booking of van Daal’s seminar is available. For booking made before 31 August 2016 the price is €399 (US$430), after which it will be the standard rate of €499 ($535).
For more information on the seminar contact Marco van Daal, Tel: +297 593 1695, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the CATME conference contact Julia Bossie, Tel: +44 1892 786204, email@example.com