The June issue of International Rental News contains the IRN100 – our exclusive ranking of the largest 100 rental companies in the world based on revenues for 2015, and data gathering is nearly over.
The IRN100 survey is the most eagerly awaited feature of the year, giving the rental industry, equipment manufacturers and analysts a superb snapshot of current rental operating conditions.
As in previous years, companies will be ranked on rental revenues, excluding revenues from retail sales of new equipment. There is no cost for inclusion in the survey.
If you would like your company to be included in the survey, please email the data below to IRN editor Helen Wright: email@example.com
IRN100 SURVEY DATA FOR 2015
- Company Name
- Annual Rental Revenues (2015)
- Gross Capital Expenditure on Fleet (2015)
- Number of Rental Locations
- Number of Employees
- Head Office Location (city, country)
- Countries of Operation
- Name of managing director/CEO
- Contact Details (telephone, website)
- The Annual Rental Revenues figure should EXCLUDE revenues from sales of new equipment, but can INCLUDE revenues from sales of used fleet and ‘consumable’ items.
- Please supply revenue figures in your local currency. Rental activities covered in the survey include construction equipment, tools, aerial platforms, power/temperature control, portable accommodation/storage and party/events.
We also produce a European Top 50, so if you are an international business it would be useful if you could split your revenues between Europe and the Rest of the World.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, 6 May, 2016.If you require an extension please contact Helen Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Huge thanks to all of the companies which regularly support the IRN100; we could not do it without your help.