June International Construction now available
By Chris Sleight03 June 2011
The June edition of International Construction is now available to download for FREE. In this month's issue:
- NEWS: IHS Global Insight forecasts a +3% rise in worldwide construction output this year
- BUSINESS: Lafarge is to sell cement plants in southeast US to Chile's Cementos Argos for US$ 750 million
- KHL.COM: Find out how to download the monthly audio podcasts that now accompany new editions of iC
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK: Asia-Pacific
- REGIONAL REPORT: Asia-Pacific
- FEATURE: Excavators
- FEATURE: Tunnelling
- FEATURE: Foundations
- EQUIPMENT: News from Bomag, Caterpillar, Junttan and Volvo
In order to download the issue, you will have to register. Click here to go to our registration form.
An audio podcast to accompany the June International Construction is also available. Click here to listen.