The final deadline for entries for the 2015 ESTA Users’ Night and Awards is 17 January.
Jointly run by ESTA, the European Association for Abnormal Road Transport and Mobile Cranes - and International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine, the awards ceremony and dinner is one of the industry’s most popular occasions, attracting top companies both from Europe and key international markets.
This year’s event takes place on Thursday 23 April in Paris, France, during the Intermat exhibition.
Entries are assessed by a jury of leading independent experts according to a strict appraisal system. Before the dinner a list of finalists is announced with the overall winners revealed on the night.
Last year’s winners included Fagioli from Italy; Mammoet, Sarens (Nederland) and Wagenborg Nedlift from the Netherlands; Liebherr from Germany; Nordic Crane Stangeland from Norway; Michielsens from Belgium; and Collett and ALE from the UK.
The full list of categories is:
* Transport job of the Year, trailer and load over 120 tonnes GVW
* Transport job of the year, trailer and load under 120 tonnes GVW
* Crane Job of the Year, telescopic cranes, lifting capacity under 120 tonnes
* Crane Job of the Year, telescopic cranes, lifting capacity over 120 tonnes
* Crane Job of the Year (lattice boom cranes)
* Safety Award
* Innovation Award for End Users
* Innovation Award for Manufacturers
* Combined Techniques Award
* SMPT Job of the Year.
There is also a special Gino Koster Award for the personality of the year.
ESTA’s current membership covers eighteen countries. Apart from improving safety, ESTA’s primary objectives are to promote the Europe-wide harmonisation of rules and regulations for crane companies and hauliers and to make sure that regulators and politicians understand the industry’s importance to international business.
For further information, entry forms and contact details see: www.khl.com/events or www.esta-eu.org