The programme for the sixth International Rental Conference (IRC) has been largely finalised with speakers from Riwal, Perkins, Genie and JHL Rental completing the line-up.
Pedro Torres, COO of Riwal, will look at managing rental operations, while Steve McLone, an applications and installations engineer at Perkins, will discuss diesel engines and the future of power systems.
A speaker from Genie will look at future technology for aerial platforms, and Roy Xu, general manager of JHL Rental, will describe China’s fast-growing industrial forklift rental market. JHL is a rental joint venture between Jungheinrich and Heli.
The conference is on 26 November 2018, the day before the Bauma China exhibition, and is organised by KHL Group and International Rental News (IRN).
Previously announced speakers include:
- Pierre Boels, CEO, Boels Rental (KEYNOTE)
- Kurt Norris, Global Rental Director, Caterpillar (KEYNOTE)
- Andrew Delahunt, Director of Technical & Safety, International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Jeff Eisenberg, Principal Consultant, Claremont Consulting
- Pat Fallon, Chief Operating Officer, Byrne Equipment Rental
- Jimmy Wang, Founder and Chairman, China Construction Bright Futures Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
A round-table on rental trends will feature Jason Zhang, CEO of Rongfeng Software & Technology Co, and a representative from Manitou, with other participants to be confirmed.
The full programme, and the online booking page, can be found at www.khl-irc.com
The conference is moving to a new hotel venue, the Sheraton Grand Shanaghai Pudong hotel, to accommodate growth in delegate numbers, with almost 500 attending last year’s IRC. The Sheraton is just 5 km from the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) where Bauma China is held.
IRC is supported by IPAF and the Machinery Management and Rental Branch of the China Construction Industry Association (CCIA).