02 May 2008
• CNH has appointed Mr Harold Boyanovsky as interim chief executive officer following Mr Paolo Monferino's move to become CEO at Iveco. (see this month's equipment section)
• Mr Braxton Snyder, formerly manager of North American sales, has been appointed head of worldwide sales for US based Link-Belt cranes.
• Rental Service Corporation, the US-based rental giant, has appointed Mr Larry Wiedemann as Human Resources Generalist and Safety Manager, located in La Porte. Mr Frank McMahon has been promoted to the position of District Manager South, also located in La Porte.
• Gerard Deprez, managing director of Europe's Loxam, is to present the Keynote Address at the Rentex conference taking place in Maastricht, The Netherlands, on 23 September this year. Mr Deprez is among a number of high profile speakers already confirmed for the Rentex conference, including US rental consultant Dan Kaplan and RSC chairman Freek Nijdam (See page 6 for details).
• Mr Martin Ochotta has been appointed president of Bomag following the sale of the company by the US-based, SPX Corporation to the France-based FAYAT group. Mr Ochotta takes over from Mr Alex Kummant.
• Dynapac has appointed Joachim Untiedt, as president of its global rental business. Mr Untiedt will be based at Dynapac's corporate headquarters in Malmo, Sweden.