Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 50 items during a fundraising auction for Concrete Industry Management (CIM) programs at World of Concrete on Feb. 4 in Las Vegas. The auction starts at 1 p.m. in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at booth (N262).
Items sold will include a new 2014 Mack Granite concrete mixer truck, donated by Mack Trucks Inc. and McNeilus Co.
All items will be sold to the highest bidders, Ritchie Bros. said —there are no minimum bids or reserve prices. Bidders can participate in person or online in real time at rbauction.com.
"All funds raised by the CIM auction will support and benefit future leaders of the concrete industry, and we're proud to help out for the 10th consecutive year," said Joe Byers, regional sales manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "Many of our customers attend World of Concrete every year and look forward to participating in the CIM auction to support a great cause. We try to save our customers time and money by scheduling our first Las Vegas equipment auction around this annual event."
The purpose of the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) Program is to produce graduates grounded in the basics of concrete's production techniques and its use in a multitude of construction applications. All proceeds from the 2015 CIM auction will benefit the CIM National Steering Committee (NSC) and support current CIM programs, the new Executive MBA program, as well as help fund future program expansion.
Some of the donated auction items include:
- Mack Granite axle forward model mounted with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard Bridgemaster concrete transit mixer, donated by Mack Trucks, Inc. and McNeilus Co., a Division of Oshkosh Truck.
- Los Angeles sports weekend getaway (Lakers, Kings and Clippers tickets included)
- Ten truckloads of Portland cement
- Chicago sports weekend getaway (Bulls and Blackhawks tickets included)
- New York vacation, including Yankees and Broadway tickets
- Seascape Resort and Monterey Bay holiday package
- Sawgrass golf and beach holiday