All statement of best practices articles

  • No caption available
    Article

    Man dies from electrocution on boom lift

    2013-08-21T21:24:00Z

    A 26-year-old man died on Aug. 20 in Holliston, MA when the boom lift he was working from accidentally touched a live power line while he trimmed trees. The unidentified worker had been taken to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston with burns covering his body, but died later that evening.

  • Article

    Rental company fined for not providing familiarization

    2012-03-05T22:55:00Z

    The Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has cited One Source Equipment Rentals for lacking to provide familiarization and training upon delivery of equipment. As required in ANSI A92 standards, familiarization must be provided to users when equipment is provided for sale, rental or lease. Trained operators must also ...