The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.
The Off-Highway Global Briefing
The Off-Highway Global Briefing will be held on Tuesday 30th March at 10.00 am EST/3.00 pm BST/ 4.00 pm CET. It will review global sales and production of construction equipment in 2020 and present updated forecasts for 2021-2025.
- Chris Sleight: Managing Director, Off-Highway Research
- Samir Bansal: General Manager, Off-Highway Research India.
- SHI Yang: Director of Research, Off-Highway Research China
Hydrogen Realities - challenges and opportunities of wide-scale adoption of green hydrogen as a fuel source
As more industries and market segments seek ways to cut carbon emissions, hydrogen is having its time in the spotlight. On Thursday, February 25, Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide will host a webinar looking at the opportunities and challenges involved in the widespread adoption of green hydrogen as a fuel source. The speakers are:
- Jeff Goldmeer, Director of Gas Turbine Combustion & Fuels Solutions, GE Power
- Dr. Jacqueline O’Connor, Director of the Center for Gas Turbine Research at Penn State University
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Hoff, Managing Director Compressor Solutions, NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP