The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.
On 9 June at 15:00 (UK time) International Rental News will hold a free webinar to discuss the latest trends in rental software systems, looking at how the digitalisation process is impacting on the software being developed for the rental industry.
IRN's Managing Editor Murray Pollok will moderate a discussion between three or four specialists in rental IT, including:
- Glenn Pearson, Syrinx 365 & RentItOnline Product Manager, Point of Rental
- Nick Thomson, Sales director, MCS
Expand your knowledge of microgrid technology and the microgrid marketplace with insight from Industry leaders in an hour long discussion.
Wednesday, June 16, - 9am CDT, 3pm GMT, 4PM CEST.
Join these industry leaders in an hour long discussion:
- Scott Kessler, microgrid strategy and sales lead for Siemens in the United States
- Allan Schurr, chief commercial officer, Enchanted Rock, a builder and operator of microgrids.
- Cordelia Thielitz, vice president Business Development, Strategy & Product Management for Sustainable Solutions at Rolls Royce Power Systems.
Moderated by Jack Burke, Senior Editor, Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide, KHL