Speakers announced for Europlatform
By Euan Youdale10 May 2019
Speakers have been announced for this year’s Europlatform conference, set to take place in Nice, France, during October.
Europlatform is firmly established as the essential annual event in the rental industry calendar and is aimed at senior-level professionals from across Europe and beyond.
The one-day conference on 3 October, at the Hotel Le Negresco in the French Riviera, is a unique opportunity to hear about the latest developments in the access rental industry. This year it will have the theme: MEWP 4.0, focusing on the access rental market of the future.
A range of top-level speakers will share their knowledge and expertise, and there will be a number of networking opportunities to meet other delegates in a relaxed environment, including a networking event on the 2 October, the evening before the main event.
Speakers so far include:
- Keynote address: Olivier Colleau, president, Kiloutou
- David McNicholas, CEO, AFI-Uplift
- Clotilde Jouette, business strategy & marketing manager, Avesco Rent AG, Avesco Rent
- Audrey Courant, managing director of market research specialist Ducker Frontier
- Valeriy Klimenko, regional managing director, FortRent and leading member of the Russian Rental Association
Simultaneous translation into French will be available. Visit www.europlatform.info for more information
Be sure to book soon and take advantage of the earlybird rate, which ends 3 September 2019.