Awards shortlists – Contract of the Year US$1m or over
21 August 2020
There are five Contract of the Year US$1m or over finalists.
- Brandenburg Industrial Service Co (USA) – for the Liberty Rig demolition on SDI Island in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
- Despe (Italy) – for the Auchan Shopping Centre project in Milan, demolished only three years after it was built
- Erith Contractors (United Kingdom) – for the Whiteleys Shopping Centre redevelopment in London
- Priestly Demolition (Canada) – for the first phase of the Victor Mine Demolition in a remote part of Northern Ontario
- S Evans & Sons (United Kingdom) – for the Churchill Way flyover demolition in Liverpool City Centre
The World Demolition Awards take place on Thursday 12 November and are organised by Demolition & Recycling International in co-operation with the European Demolition Association and the National Demolition Association of the USA.
The headline sponsor is Volvo Construction Equipment.
To register for the World Demolition Summit, please visit https://www.demolitionsummit.com/