The video recording of Demolition & Recycling International’s recent “Demolition after Coronavirus” webinar is now available.
In the video, panellists Francisco Cobo (president, European Demolition Association), David Darsey (managing director, demolition division, Erith Group) and Martin Krupicka (president and CEO, Brokk Group) discuss a range of topics including:
- The financial impact of Covid-19 on demolition contracting and equipment manufacturing
- Virtual training, social distancing and the safe operation of job sites
- How successful the intervention of various national governments across Europe has been
- What positives the industry can take from the crisis and what happens next.
The event, which was sponsored by the National Federation of Demolition Contractors, Applied Science International, McCloskey International and Yantai Eddie, is essential viewing for anyone connected with the demolition sector.
And at a running time of 55 minutes it does not need a huge amount of your working day to watch.
Please note if you will need to log in or register to view the video, however the process is straightforward and free of charge.
- Due to Covid-19, the World Demolition Summit, orginally scheduled to take place in Vienna, Austria, will now go ahead as an online event on Thursday November 12 at 3pm UK time. As usual it will combine conference presentations and the results of the World Demolition Awards. For further details please visit https://www.demolitionsummit.com