The fifth International Tower Cranes (ITC) conference takes place on 10 and 11 May in London, UK. It will give users and buyers of tower cranes world class presentations on crane productivity, design trends and future developments.
Topics will include:
- Integrating tower cranes with BIM and digital engineering techniques
- Removing tower cranes from buildings after project completion
- Technology for crane operators to increase productivity and safety
- Expanding the use of tower cranes on infrastructure projects.
The full programme and booking details are at: www.khl.com/itc
Speakers, in alphabetical order, are:
- Steve Bradby, technical and engineering leader – lifting solutions, Select Plant Hire
- Aviv Carmel, general manager, Skyline Cranes & Technology Ltd
- Mark Herlihy, lifting solutions leader, Select Plant Hire
- Nigel Howard, safety and training manager, MPS Crane Operators
- Marco Guariglia, managing director sales, Liebherr tower crane division
- Heinz-Gert Kessel, project engineering manager, Franz Bracht
- Pierrick Lourdain, commercial director, Matebat
- Simon Marr, managing director, Marr Contracting, Australia
- Will Matthews, head of real estate insight, Deloitte
- Damian McBride, director, Robert Bird Group
- Julian Norton, business development manager construction, Pix4D
- Viet T. P. Pham, VDC consultant, MT Højgaard
- Eric Pommier, vice president engineering, Manitowoc Cranes tower crane division
- Mor Ram-On, chief technology officer, IntSite.
In addition to the conference on 11 May, those who have signed up for the conference will also be able to apply to attend a special River Thames boat cruise on the afternoon of 10 May. During the cruise tower crane experts from Select Lifting Solutions and HTC Wolffkran will describe some of the major projects underway along the river.
Places for the river cruise, available only to delegates, are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Sign up for the cruise at the booking page at the conference website.
ITC has the following sponsors:
Gold: Falcon Tower Crane Services / Jaso, Liebherr, Terex, Wolffkran.
Silver: FM Gru, Linden Comansa, Potain
Silver & drinks sponsor: Radius NFT
Supporting: Blokcam, Casar, Geda, HoistCam, Jost / LTC, Morrow, RaycoWylie, Recom
Thames River Cruise sponsor: Casar