Angus Kennard, CEO of Kennards Hire in Australia, is confirmed as a keynote speaker at this year’s International Rental Conference (IRC), in Shanghai on 22 October. Kennards Hire is one of the largest and most successful rental businesses in Australia.
Kennard became CEO in October 2016 having been a board member since 2005. His grandfather Walter founded the business in 1948 and his father Andy was CEO.
Also speaking in Shanghai will be senior representatives from companies including Zeppelin Rentals, Hitachi and JLG Industries. The current line-up is:
- Angus Kennard, CEO, Kennards Hire
- William Gu, General Manager APAC, JLG Industries
- Peter Schrader, General Manager & COO, Zeppelin Rental
- SHI Yang, Director of Off-Highway Research
- Xiaoming Cheng, General Manager, Hitachi Construction Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
More speakers will be announced soon.
IRC, which is held every year and attracts more than 400 delegates, takes place the day before the APEX Asia exhibition. APEX Asia is the Asian sister show to APEX, focusing on aerial platforms. It will again co-locate with the massive CeMAT Asia exhibition.