The categories for the 2020 European Rental Awards have been confirmed and the deadline for entries is Friday 28 February.
The categories are the same as 2019 but with the addition of an award for Best Digital Innovation.
The awards, which are organised by International Rental News (IRN) and the European Rental Association (ERA), will be announced at the awards dinner in Maastricht, The Netherlands, on 10 June 2020, during the ERA’s annual convention, the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and APEX.
The eight categories are:
- Large Rental Company of the Year
- Small/Medium Sized Rental Company of the Year
- Rental Product of the Year
- Best Sustainable Rental Project of the Year
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Best Digital Innovation
- Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Award judging criteria and entry forms will be available from the awards website soon. See www.khl.com/rentalawards