International Rental News has started to collect data for this year’s IRN100 – our exclusive ranking of the largest 100 rental companies in the world based on 2019 revenues. It will be featured in the June issue of IRN.
As in previous years, companies will be ranked on rental revenues, excluding revenues from retail sales of new equipment. There is no cost for inclusion in the survey.
We also produce a European Top 50, so if you are an international business it would be useful if you could split your revenues between Europe and the Rest of the World.
The questionnaire can be downloaded here.
Please e-mail the completed questionnaire to IRN editor Thomas Allen: Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, 6 May, 2020.
The following information is required:
IRN100 SURVEY DATA FOR 2019
- Company name
- Annual rental revenues (2019)
- Gross capital expenditure on fleet (2019)
- Type of rental (choose appropriate categories)
- Equipment/construction machinery
- Tool rental
- Other (please specify) – accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets
- Number of rental locations
- Number of employees
- Head office location (city, country)
- Countries of operation
- Name of managing director/CEO
- Contact details (telephone, website)
- The Annual Rental Revenues figure should EXCLUDE revenues from sales of new equipment, but can INCLUDE revenues from sales of used fleet and ‘consumable’ items.
- Please supply revenue figures in your local currency. Rental activities covered in the survey include construction equipment, tools, aerial platforms, power/temperature control, portable accommodation/storage and party/events.
We thank you in advance for your help.