A new generation in product design
On Wednesday, 17 February, 2021, KHL will host its first access webinar for 2021, looking at the trends in access equipment design. Learn how access equipment is being developed to meet the demands of modern access rental fleets, as they strive to achieve maximum return on investment, efficiency and safety in a fast-changing and increasingly competitive market. The speakers are:
- Alexandre Saubot, CEO, Haulotte
- Kai Schliephake, managing director, PartnerLift
- Lance Sullivan, CEO, GMG & formerly Sunstate Equipment
The Off-Highway Global Briefing
The Off-Highway Global Briefing will be held on Tuesday 30th March at 10.00 am EST/3.00 pm BST/ 4.00 pm CET. It will review global sales and production of construction equipment in 2020 and present updated forecasts for 2021-2025.
- Chris Sleight: Managing Director, Off-Highway Research
- Samir Bansal: General Manager, Off-Highway Research India.
- SHI Yang: Director of Research, Off-Highway Research China