United CEO keynote speaker at ALH Conference
By Murray Pollok21 July 2017
Michael Kneeland, the President and CEO of the world’s largest rental company, United Rentals, will give the keynote address at this year’s Access, Lift & Handlers Conference & Awards (ALH -C&A) in Miami on Oct.12.
ALH -C&A is organised by Access, Lift & Handlers magazine and KHL Group Americas and supported by the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
The conference will focus on the aerial platform rentals, with the theme Planning for the future. Topics will cover the following:
Rental management and market trends
- Keynote address: Michael Kneeland, President & CEO, United Rentals
- Construction market trends and outlook: Kenneth Simonson, Chief Economist, Associated General Contractors of America
- New rental models for the future: Nabil Kassam, Chairman & CEO, Noble Iron and KJ Park, VP Growth & Strategy, Noble Iron
- Rental finance: how to attract investment funding: Henry Kirn, Founder/Senior Consultant, BeyondIR Consulting Services
- Future technologies and the access business: Robert Messina, Senior VP, Engineering & Technology, Chief Technology Officer, Oshkosh Corp
- Maximising efficiency of rental operations using mobile technology: Jim Green, CEO, Spartan Solutions
Safety and training
- ANSI standards changes and rental business: What is going to change?: Teresa Kee, Corporate Director, Field Safety, United Rentals
- Virtual reality technology and its impact on operator training: Giles Councell, Director of Operations, International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Contractors’ attitudes to safety and building a safety culture: Donna Laquidara-Carr, Industry Insights Research Director, Dodge Data & Analytics
The event will also include an awards dinner in the evening.
Reserve your place by booking at www.alh-ca.com.
Gold sponsors for the event are: JLG Industries, Perkins and Skyjack. The Silver sponsor is Genie. JCB is Lunch sponsor, and Supporting sponsors are Haulotte, Hy-Brid Lifts/Customer Equipment, and RentalYard.