WCTS: how to book your place
By Murray Pollok20 September 2017
Tuesday 7 November
- Registration from 8.30
- Full day conference 9.25 – 17.30
- Networking buffet dinner in the evening 18.45 – 22.30
Wednesday 8 November
- Half-day conference 9.00 – 13.00
- Networking lunch 13.00 – 14.30
The cost of the one and a half day event is: €968 / US$1259 / £775 (inc VAT).
Bookings can be made online at: www.khl-wcts.com/book.html or contact:
- Julia Bossie, KHL Group
- Tel: +44 (0)1892 786204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online hotel booking is available online at: www.khl-wcts.com/book.html
Discounted room rates are €210 (Superior) and €285 (Premium), including breakfast.
The NH Grand Krasnapolsky Hotel is close to Dam Square in the centre of Amsterdam. It is a 1 km walk from Amsterdam Central Station (Amsterdam Centraal).
From Schiphol Airport there are trains every five minutes to Ansterdam Centraal, costing less than €5. The 30 minute taxi trip from Schiphol to the hotel will cost around €60.
- NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Dam 9 - 1012 JS
- The Netherlands
- Tel: +31 (0)20 554 9111