Are you the Rental Company of the Year?
By Maria Hadlow23 November 2010
Rental Company of the Year is just one of the categories at Access International and IPAF's prestigious awards, the IAPAs (International Awards for Powered Access).
Previous winners have been Riwal and Lavendon , but don't be put off if your rental company is not as large nor as international - it's all about initiative, quality of service, innovation and integrity.
Whether yours is a large or small company, manufacturer, rental company or end user, if you have done something to be proud of this year, be sure to enter the 2011 IAPAs
With the judging panel now in place we await your submissions. This year we have made some changes to the categories to even better reflect the innovative work that the powered access industry carries out every year.
We have also produced additional guidelines to make it even easier to produce your entries.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- IPAF Safety Champion
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Access Project of the Year
- Product of the Year - Vehicle/trailer-mounted
- Product of the Year - Self-propelled (booms, scissors, spiders)
- Product of the Year - Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
- Product of the Year - Low-level access
- Award for Outstanding After Sales Service
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
The following three categories are designed for IPAF member companies and individuals only:
- Best Marketing Campaign for IPAF Training
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- Best New IPAF Training Centre
The five members of the judging panel are:
- Roger Bowden (owner/founder, Niftylift, UK)
- Gerhard Hillebrand (IPAF Italy representative)
- Murray Pollok (managing editor, Access International)
- Steve Shaughnessy (IPAF president)
- Mike Watts (chairman/founder, Sunstate Equipment, US.)
The panel will meet in late January or early February next year to decide the shortlisted companies and winners, with the awards to be presented at the IAPA dinner in Amsterdam on 14 April following the IPAF Summit conference.
The deadline for entries is Monday 10 January 2011. To download an entry form click here, or contact Maria Harding, Editor, Access International (firstname.lastname@example.org).