Categories announced for 2013 IAPA awards
22 October 2012
The award categories for the 2013 IAPA awards to be held in Miami, Florida, US, on 26 March next year have now been finalised and can be found on the awards website (www.iapa-summit.info)
Companies can download the official entry form from the website and have until Friday 21 December to submit their entries. We encourage as many companies as possible to get involved.
- IPAF Safety Champion
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Product of the Year – Vehicle/trailer mounted
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled (booms, scissors, atrium lifts)
- Product of the Year – Mast Climbing Work Platforms/Hoists
- Product of the Year – Low-level Access
- Award for Outstanding After Sales Service
- Access Project of the Year
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
IPAF award categories (for IPAF members only)
- Best New IPAF Training Centre
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Marketing Campaign for Safety and IPAF Training
Awards are for activities undertaken in 2012 and for products launched during the year.
In addition, there will again be an access photography competition, sponsored once more by the UK's Facelift Hire, who will donate the €1000 prize.
As with last year, judges will be looking for a spectacular or beautiful shot that helps promote access equipment and/or highlights an important aspect of safety or productivity.
The deadline for the photography competition is Friday, 1 February, and photos should be sent directly to the Editor of Access International, Euan Youdale - see contact details below.
Questions on the awards can be directed to Euan Youdale, Editor of Access International, on +44 (0)1892 786208 or by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the awards is to recognise and celebrate good practice, professionalism and quality. You can read guidance notes at the awards webpage.
The awards will be presented at the IAPA awards ceremony in Miami, Florida, US, on 26 March, 2013.