Cement buy

08 May 2008

India: Holcim has completed its acquisition of a 67% stake in Ambuja Cement India, the country's second largest cement group, with an annual production capacity of more than 20 million tonnes. The remaining 33% share of Ambuja Cement India is held by Gujurat Ambuja Cement.

Latest News
David Scales joins Chesterfield Trading sales team
Effective February 1, Scales will become a member of the sales team as a crane, wire rope and rigging specialist.
Podcast: Cummins CEO talks Path to Zero
Cummins CEO Tom Linebarger discusses New Power and the company’s push for decarbonization
Huisman to build another 2,600 tonne crane
Second 2,600 tonne capacity offshore wind turbine installation vessel crane for Eneti via DSME