Early bird discount for International Tower Cranes 2015
12 January 2015
Book in January and you will receive a 25% discount on the delegate fee for the fourth International Tower Cranes (ITC) conference in London, UK, on 27 and 28 May 2015.
ITC is an essential gathering place for the world’s tower crane industry. This year’s conference will include presentations on rental trends, tower crane foundation loads, operator access, and the potential of design and technology transfer from Japan.
Organiser KHL Group is offering a 25% early bird discount to delegates who book their place at the conference before the end of January 2015. The event will be at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in Kensington, London, UK. It comprises an evening networking reception on 27 May and a full-day conference on the 28th.
Speakers confirmed for ITC 2015 include:
- Keynote speaker: Philippe Cohet, Arcomet chairman
- Heinz-Gert Kessel, Franz Bracht Kran-Vermietung project engineering manager
- Jean-Charles Delplace, Trimble Lifting Solutions business development manager
- Dave Holder HTC Plant director and general manager
- Leif Loftmyr, Procrania Elevation CEO
- Arnaud Miton Manitowoc Cranes senior manager engineering - centre of excellence structures, lattice cranes
- Thomas Herse, Liebherr-Werk Biberach head of international product management
- Stuart Marchand, Wentworth House Partnership director and founder.
For booking and to see the draft programme and other information go to: www.khl.com/itc
Offer ends 30 January 2015.