Enter the IAPAs 2015
04 November 2014
The International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2015 are open for entries.
The prestigious ceremony, now in its seventh year, will be held on the same day as the IPAF Summit at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel, near Washington, DC, USA on 26 March.
There are 13 award categories, ranging from new products and innovations to safety and training – you can be certain to find one or more to suit you or your company.
The IAPA 2015 categories are:
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Powered Access Pioneer
- Product of the Year – Vehicle/trailer-mounted
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled (booms, scissors, atrium lifts)
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
- Product of the Year – Low-level access
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Project of the Year
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Access Photograph of the Year
There are two categories designed for IPAF member companies and individuals only:
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
The Award entry deadline is 19 December 2014.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs celebrate best practice and excellence in the powered access industry, attracting audiences of around 450 each year.
This year’s independent judging panel will comprise industry experts with long-standing experience in the business. The full judging panel will be announced soon.
Companies and individuals can enter themselves or nominate others. They can submit entries for more than one award, and more than one entry per category, should they wish. There is no charge for entering. Awards are for activities undertaken and for products launched in 2014. The deadline for entries is 19 December 2014.