European Rental Awards - deadline approaching
By Helen Wright26 January 2015
The 2015 European Rental Awards will be held on Wednesday 3 June in Rome, Italy, and entries are now being accepted. The deadline for entries is fast approaching - 20 February, 2015.
There are four awards categories, as well as a special Lifetime Achievement award. The four award categories are:
• Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover over €15 million)
• Small/Mid-sized Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
• NEW Most Sustainable Rental Product (product launched in late 2013 or during 2014)
• ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of the first day of the European Rental Association (ERA) annual convention. The two day Convention is being held on 3 and 4 June at Hotel Melia Roma Aurelia Antica.
The judging panel for the prestigious awards includes senior representatives from rental companies, manufacturers and rental associations in Europe, plus two members from the award organisers – the ERA and KHL Group, which is the publisher of International Rental News.
The judges, who will meet at ERA’s Secretariat office in Brussels, Belgium, on 18 March, 2015, to determine the shortlisted companies and winners, are:
• Xavier du Boÿs (CEO, Kiloutou, France)
• Marzia Giusto (CEO, Nacanco & President, Assonolo, Italy)
• Nicolas Guigon (Rental & Used Equipment Manager – EAME, Caterpillar)
• Vesa Koivula (ERA President & CEO, Cramo, Finland)
• Murray Pollok (Managing Editor, International Rental News (IRN)
• Non-voting chair of the meeting: Michel Petitjean (Secretary General, ERA)
The awards are open to any company operating in Europe, and companies do not have to be members of ERA to enter. For more information, including award criteria and entry forms, please go to: