Fierce competition for Contract of the Year
By Steve Ducker23 September 2016
Among the 11 categories making up the World Demolition Awards, Contract of the Year is always one of the most keenly contested and this year is no exception.
There are two Contract of the Year awards – one for contracts with a value of more than US$1 million, and another for contracts below that figure.
This year’s entries in the $1m+ category are as follows:
- Carl Bolander & Sons (USA) for Tate Science and Teaching Renovation, University of Minnesota
- Keltbray (UK) for Earl’s Court Exhibition Centres
- Liberty Industrial (Australia) for Clyde Shell Oil Refinery Decommissioning and Demolition
- McGee Group (UK) for Southbank Place
- Priestly Demolition (Canada) for the GM Oshawa Project
- Protranz Earthmoving (New Zealand) for Dean’s Head.
You can discover the winner of this and other categories on this website within minutes of the results being announced in Miami, USA on Friday October 14.
Better still, why not buy a ticket and be there in person?
For more details please visit www.demolitionsummit.com