Rental companies have until Friday 9 May to submit their data for the 2014 IRN100 survey of the largest 100 equipment rental companies in the world.As in previous years companies will be ranked on rental revenues, excluding revenues from retail sales of new equipment.
Please e-mail the data below to: firstname.lastname@example.orgIRN100 SURVEY DATA FOR 2013
- Company Name
- Annual Rental Revenues (2013)
- Gross Capital Expenditure on Fleet (2013)
- Number of Rental Locations
- Number of Employees
- Head Office Location (city, country)
- Countries of Operation
- Name of managing director/CEO
- Contact Details (Telephone, website)
There is no cost for inclusion in the survey.
We also produce a European Top 50, so if you are an international business it would be useful if you could split your revenues between Europe and the Rest of the World.
The survey will be published in the June issue of IRN.
Thank you for your help.
Murray Pollok, Editor
International Rental News